Valerie Wastcoat is passionate about helping people achieve the American dream of home ownership. She thrives when assisting people manage the difficult process of finding and buying their next, larger home.
Providing a hands on approach, Valerie is a great resource for both buyers and sellers alike, and is very compassionate when working with people having to sell a family home treating it as if it were her own relatives’ property being sold. She advocates on behalf of her clients and negotiates to get them the best price and sale possible.
Valerie is careful to listen to all needs and desires and apply to helping buy and sell. She has a positive and energetic attitude, maintaining a low key demeanor through an often high-stress process to keep clients at ease and not worry unnecessarily. Above all, Valerie works tirelessly to find the right home and/or sell her clients’ current property.
Experience and Education
- Selling Real Estate since 2002
- Newton Life Long Resident
- Detail knowledge of local neighborhoods
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Over 25 Years of Client Relations
- Educated at Northeastern University
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- ASP, Accredited Staging Professional®
Memberships and Awards
- Member Great Boston Real Estate Board
- Member National Association of Realtors
- International Diamond Society Award
- Volunteer with Understanding Our Differences
- Active Member of PTO, Burr School in Auburndale
- Volunteer with Community Servings – Newton